This kit contains over 250 step-by-step photos giving you video-like guidance to creating this peaceful nativity scene.
Each beautifully presented craft kit contains:
* A colour photo step by step instruction booklet
* Divine materials including mottled wool colours and special hair fibres to make one set of Mary and Joseph (standing 14cm tall) baby Jesus and crib.
* 2 specialised felting needles
* A whole section on creating magical Advent table scenes with meaningful verses and stories.
* Presented in a beautiful 100% recycled box and booklet is printed on 100% recycled and unbleached paper
* foam block to protect your needle and your lap
* material scissors
WHO IS THIS KIT SUITABLE FOR?
This kit was designed for the complete beginner needle felter, whilst also providing those with more experience with some extra tips and tricks along the way. The booklet gives you so much more than just the basic instruction:
* Glossary demystifying many felting terms and fibres
* Guide to good needling technique
* Explanation of the different fibres plus
* Lots of transferable techniques
CHILDREN must be supervised due to the super sharp barbed needle. Parents/carers - please use your own judgement as to whether or not your child is old enough to do this project. As a guide, over 9s seem to have the focus to needle felt.
** Please note ** this piece is not a toy as it contains tiny fibres that could pose as a choking hazard and the kit contains a functional needle that requires adult supervision.